You search for new opportunities as a Principal Software Engineer (Level Tech-Lead / Architect) with Focus on Java & Java Script?
Great, we are sure we have something interesting for you, read on...
Who we are?
Xenovation is a Software Engineering company which helps enterprises either to create web application for automating high business complexity or to handle high load of concurrent users. This level on consultancy requires a very high technical expertise. Xenovation's team is looking for its next passionate, highly skilled, self motivated Software Engineer along with:
- Someone as excited about developing robust and highly innovative software
- Someone who wants to be part of a team of reliable, confident, thoughtful people who are enthusiastic about beating their own goals and together even achieve higher targets.
- Someone who has the desire to work in a startup like environment with fast changing technologies along with very agile organization.
It sounds like you?
Let us have a talk, we are excited to meet you.
As a Principal Software Engineer you will:
- Define Standards for the team
- Be a coach, mentor and first contact for your team mates, which are Seniors, Intermediates and Juniors
- Be the main link to the client, there new processes or standards have to be defined
- Be the major driver for providing very good plans for solving the technical issues for the client
- You support your coach and teach your team to develop innovative application and work with current and industry leading technologies
- Of course you have a mastery of object-oriented design practices and patterns
- You have exceptional good leadership to be the mentor for your technical staff members
- You take ownership of all aspects of our software product - architecture, quality and user experience
- Collaborate with other talented engineers, architects and product managers in agile projects
You bring to with you:
- Track record of coaching and mentoring teams
- Track record of building and maintaining large-scale software projects
- Mastery in web product-oriented companies like SaaS or service oriented web applications
- Demonstrated very good ability and skill to pro-actively manage tasks, projects and issues with industry standard tools
- Mastery of Source Control Subversion/Git feature branching and handling
- Mastery in Quality Assurance processes
- Extensive knowledge in responsive web UIs, preferably with AngularJS or reactJS
- Mastery in complex enterprise environments to support and to solve software engineering problems in such environment
- German at least level C1 preferably C2
- English at least level B2 preferably C1 or higher
- Extensive project management experiences, e.g. like a Scrum Master or Tech Project Lead
- Mastery with front-end development tools and technologies such as AngularJS/reactJS, grunt, responsive design, vanilla JS, TypeScript and so on with front-end focus
- Mastery with SQL on ACID-databases
- Mastery with REST APIs
- Mastery with WS APIs
- Mastery with continuous integration and delivery tools (CI/CD) for testing and automating work
- Extensive experience with automated testing
- Extensive experiences how to integrate solutions with runtime containers/CaaS (docker, kubernetes, ...)