Great, we are sure we have something interesting for you, read on...
Who we are?
Xenovation is a Software Engineering company which helps enterprises either to create web application for automating high business complexity or to handle high load of concurrent users. This level on consultancy requires a very high technical expertise. Xenovation's team is looking for its next passionate, highly skilled, self motivated Software Engineer along with:
- Someone as excited about developing robust and highly innovative software
- Someone who wants to be part of a team of reliable, confident, thoughtful people who are enthusiastic about beating their own goals and together even achieve higher targets.
- Someone who has the desire to work in a startup like environment with fast changing technologies along with very agile organization.
It sounds like you?
Let us have a talk, we are excited to meet you.
As a Intermediate Software Engineer you will:
- help the seniors and principal software engineers to design the software
- Develop innovative application and work with current and industry leading technologies
- Demonstrate a high level of object-oriented design practices and patterns
- Show deep knowledge on current frameworks and technologies
- support technical members
- Take ownership of components and modules of software products with quality and user experience
- Collaborate with other talented engineers, architects and product managers in agile projects
You bring to with you:
- Track record of developing and maintaining large-scale software projects
- Experiences in web product-oriented companies like SaaS or service oriented web applications
- Demonstrated ability and skill to pro-actively finish tasks, projects and issues with industry standard tools
- Mastery of Source Control Subversion/Git feature branching and handling
- solid knowledge in responsive web UIs, preferably with AngularJS or reactJS
- Extensive experience with front-end development tools and technologies such as AngularJS/reactJS, grunt, responsive design, vanilla JS, TypeScript and so on with front-end focus
- Extensive experience with SQL on ACID-databases
- Extensive experience with REST APIs
- Extensive experience with automated testing, continuous integration and delivery tools (CI/CD) for testing and automating work
- Experiences with runtime containers/CaaS (docker, kubernetes, ...)